Sunday, September 13, 2009

Introduction

This is a bit surreal for me. Im not quite sure if Im writing this for myself or the faceless masses. Ive never been one to share my thoughts with anyone but my close companions but here I am. I think this needs to be done. My ideas are to numerous to keep straight without some sort of coallating tool. Ive always loved writing creatively and without constraint but ive never DONE IT. If that makes sense. I suppose that this will be the place where my Ideas congregate and be recorded for my latter use and perhaps, occasionally yours. I dont intend to spill more affected, emotional nonsense upon the annals of the ever expanding of knowledge that is the internet. No. I merely require another outlet for my creativity and a place to record. Perhaps I may recieve validation for my thoughts. Perhaps not. My only hope is that my ideas become focused and honed, either through outside influence or mere progressive documentation. This is my intent. My first anchoring point. Hopefully it will be enough to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment